Friday, February 15, 2013

Bean Dip Pasta

I stole this recipe from Laura, but since she hasn't posted it yet I thought I should share the goodness. This recipe is delicious, very filling, and tastes much better than it looks (I tried and tried to get a good picture, but this is the best I could get).


Ingredients:

1 bag of your favorite pasta (I use Penne)
1 can chili
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can stewed tomatoes - drained
1 can olives - sliced
1/2 block cream cheese
Diced cooked chicken - I usually put in 2 breasts (optional)

Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain. Add all ingredients to hot pasta and stir together. Cook on low for a few minutes to make sure the cream cheese melts in and everything is warm all the way through.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I keep meaning to ask Laura to post some of her recipes (namely her Mexican ones and her banana cream pie!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is yummy! And it comes together really quickly. It's a new favorite in my arsenal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One ingredient that can be added is diced green chilies. When I have a can I add them. If not it tastes fine without. The other day I didn't have any but I did have some bell peppers so I sauteed them in some olive oil with some onions and added those. It turned out great. You really can't ruin this recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...