Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Yumprint

I just wanted to share an awesome site for recipe storing and sharing that I found recently. When I get bored reading articles and writing papers (read: everyday!), I distract myself by looking up delicious sounding recipes online. When I find something I really like, I...copy and paste the URL into an email draft. It's super ineffective, but I wanted something fast and easy.

And then, I found Yumprint. It's kind of like pinterest (although I don't use pinterest, so I'm not the best judge), in that you can save all your recipes in one place. If you install the Yumprint extension, whenever you are on a page with a recipe (like blogs or other websites) a little Yumprint banner will pop up. You can just click on it and save the recipe.

If you want to get really fancy, you can save the recipes to a calendar and Yumprint will give you a weekly shopping list.

Anyway, I hope you all find it as useful as I have!

http://yumprint.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...